I was standing in the Subway line today wait for my turkey-bacon sub to cook and a kid turns to me and says “do you know what the value of the US dollar is today?” I reply “no, but its not very good.” he says “yeah your right. it sucks! but let me tell you a little secret. when our economy crashes you need to have two very important skills.” this makes me wonder “do i have these.” he says “you need to know how to hunt, and how to grow your own veggies. its going to be like the old days, your going to have to support your family. you know, hunting and gathering.” i said “yeah i can do that. i could support a family.” ours subs are done toasting together. back to reality. i will probably never see this young man again, but he taught me something, something i will remember for the rest of my life. so thank you, kid in the subway line, thank you very much.
Today I witnessed something very amusing. I saw a kid riding a bike while smoking a cig. I almost laughed. I thought it was very odd to see the two done simultaneously.
Went down as follows:
1) John eats 12 egg omlete: impressive
2) Abbie takes down 5 double cheese burgers: again impressive
3) I woke up this morning and Rob tells me I forgot his. Hes my room mate! I’m sorry. He ate a whole box of donettes in 10 minutes: he felt sick
4) Robbie drinks a nasty mixed concoction: gross
5) Nick chugs very similar concoction: again gross
6) Scotty purchases two hot n ready’s
7) Scotty begins his attempt at 2 in 2 hours
8) Ryan chugs a can of cold stag chili: gross, and cool
9) Mitch and I attempt the gallon challenge
10) Mitch and I lose at the gallon challenge: puke: gross
11) Scotty polishes off 1 and 1/2 pizza’s: so much pizza
12) Scotty looses some pizza: puke
13) Watch basketball and recover: relaxing
14) One great day!
I’m already pumped for it!